sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2012

The sequin cap




Sequin cap, unknown.similar here Top, second hand. Shorts Gap (DIY).
                     Some time ago my mom showed me this cap and  she thought that I would like it, but to be honest I did not,  today I thought about using something different to the beach and it came to mind the cap you know how trendy are sequins and stones by christmas season so I decided to go to my mom  to borrow it ! Changed my mind and now I really like it! What do you think ????
 Have an amazing day !!!!

5 comentarios:

  1. I love the cap - you look amazing in it! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Divina me encanta el look estas guapisimaaaaaaaaaa un besazo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. these photos are so cool! love them <3 please check out my blog and if you like it we can follow ech other on bloglovin' and gfc :)

    much love,
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-French-Fries/435770093120003

    ResponderEliminar