jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

B L U E

Local shop, Heels

Top DIY,  Shorts , local shop


                                   Blouse vintage from my mom, skirt and heels, local shop

          I fell in love with those blue heels aren´t  they beautiful? on Sunday I went to my friend house Sandra 
        she is one of my best friends from highschool, can you imagine how long we have been friends better not... lol !
         Anyway I hope you like the outfits, I have worn the skirt with yellow top and the blouse with yellow jeans in my old post!!

Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!!
Gaby

4 comentarios:

  1. tu blusa está lindísima!
    resalta mchísimo tu piel (:

    beso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que lindas zapatillas! ya te sigo tu blog por GFC :) gustas seguir el mío? :) saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ResponderEliminar