miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

DIY DENIM VEST

 I can believe that this is my first DIY post on my blog, so excited, this is very easy !! check !
                                                                   You need :
-Denim jacket
-Scissors
-Fabric 
-Thread
-Pins
-Needle


First you need to cut the sleeves , i also cut the fur collar .

 I did not measure, second step is to cut the fabric and pin it where you want the fabric
 Then use needle and thread or a sewing machine to put your fabric!
And here you go !!! The result is a beautiful vest inspired in mexican sarape, can`t wait to wear it!!
Have fun with this DIY,  If you like my first DIY post, make sure to 'like' it on bloglovin'!
Thank you for reading
xx





  The  pics are from my favorite DIY blog  apair-andaspare.blogspot.mx 

2 comentarios:

  1. Te ha quedado fenomenal.
    Un beso,
    MLu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow well done, i should get more creative! haha
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl

    ResponderEliminar